- economical choice for general purpose outdoor production
- consistent release and accurate longevity across multiple temperature ranges
- highly efficient nutrient delivery promotes robust growth and maximum economy
- dual coatings reduce nitrogen leeching and decompose with minimal environmental impact
- fortified with STEP Hi-Mag micronutrients
- can be incorporated into growing media or surface-applied in the container
ICL Osmocote Blend 21-4-8 8-9 Month
Poly-S coating technology consists of nutrient-packed fertilizer cores with sulfur and polymer coatings regulated by microbial diffusion, not temperature. When activated, nutrition is delivered at a constant, balanced rate regardless of climate or temperature swings.
Low Med High Pounds per cubic yard 6.0 9.5 13.0 Kilograms per cubic meter 3.6 5.6 7.7 Grams per liter 3.6 5.6 7.7
Low Med High Pounds per 1000 square feet 9.5 16.5 24.0 Kilograms per 100 square meters 4.6 8.1 11.7 Pounds of nitrogen per 1000 square feet 2.0 3.5 5.0
Recommended rates are intended as a guideline only and may not be suitable for all regions and conditions. It is the responsibility of the grower to determine appropriate rates. Follow label instructions and use care when handling all fertilizer products.